My 2016 in Books, powered by Goodreads

You guys know goodreads, right? It's an awesome web for booknerds all over the world. Where we all can compete who can read the most and make reviews!
It turned out I realized that I am still a beginner compared to those booknerds who can read hundreds books a year! I barely survive with twenty. Yes, my 2016 reading challenge was twenty books, and I managed to complete it after a longing hardwork reading in city bus. I am so proud with myself.  And now they had this reviews on how my reading life in a year, presented in such a cute infographic kinda like. 

So this year, I have read 23 BOOKSSS!!!
with total 10.029 pages. The Great Gatsby was the shortest book and A Clash of Kings was the longest one. 
(click picture for source)
And here is the list of books I read in 2016
1. Girl in Pieces - Kathleen Glasgow
2. The Book of Lost Things - John Connoly
3. The Martian - Andy Weir
4. 1984 - Geroge Orwell
5. The Labours of Hercules - Agatha Christie
6. The ABC Murders - Agatha Christie
7. Dead Man's Folly - Agatha Christie
8. Problems at Pollensa Bay - Agatha Christie
9. Elements of Psychology - Robert S Feldman
10. The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
11. Memberi Jarak pada Cinta - Falafu
12. Magnus Chase and The Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan
13. Dear Life You Suck - Scott Blagden
14. Inteligensi Embun Pagi - Dee Lestari
15. Sophie's World  - Jostein Gaarder
16. Great Expectation - Charles Dickens
17. Antologi Rasa - Ika Natassa
18. The Silmarilion - J.R.R Tolkien
19. The World of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin
20. A Clash of Kings - George R. R. Martin
21. I Am Malala - Malala Yousafzai
22. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
23. The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness

And to show how hard I am to feel satisfied, I didn't stop at 23. Now I'm reading Paulo Coelho's work, Manuscript Found in Accra. 

From all the twenty-three book so far, my favourite goes Patrick Ness' The Rest of Us Just Live Here. I love the idea how he decide to give the spotlight to the kids who are not special in magical way. The one who was not chosen by destiny to save the world, but to live their life to the fullness and graduate high school with his bffs. Well that was new!