Being in Spaces

As I graduated college two weeks ago, my college year had officially ended. And one of the consequences that follows is the long distance relationship. I know it all along that this term would come to us sooner, The day I decided to fall in love with him, this kind of relationship   is already on the terms and conditions form. That time, I thought it wouldn't be a problem. I was too in love to realise how challenging the condition is.

As a self-training, before being in real long-distanced relationship, we used to have a 'temporary long distanced relationship'. We'd be apart for only the college break, and it was like two months at max. And we were doing fine. We still interact with each other every single day, and didn't have any anxiety at all. Well of course we missed each other like crazy that time, but it was manageable. We could survive.

Because we knew it back then at what time we will meet each other. I'd be counting the days. It comforted my mind. It was healthy for me. But this time, it's different. I forgot that without college, we are just two kids who wouldn't know each other because of 800 kms spaces in between.