2016 Playlist

The year is almost end! So many things happened in 2016. I graduated college, got my first job, faced with so many unanswered existential questions which lead me to existential crisis, frustrated with long distance relationship, and so on. Well I guess my half of 22 been a blast so far. Even though there are still so many things haven't been crossed in my 2016's resolution, I still proud that I survived! I guess, the more I taste real life, the more I appreciate how I survive every single day alive. It's hard out here, man. 
It's been said by so many that a good song can always brighten up your day. Well, so far, music has been the only refreshment and uplifting motivator in my life, since half of the year, I got stuck in city bus for like a quarter of the day, and there is nothing to do in traffic but reading and listening to music. And sleeping sometime, but that only happen when I got the seat. 
SO, it's time to share the songs that stays in my playlist for the whole goddamn year!
1. All I Ask - Adele
2. Send My Love - Adele
3. Someone Like You - Adele
4. Cancer (MCR Cover) - Twenty One Pilots
5. When We Were Young - Adele
6. Heroes (We Could Be) - Alesso feat. Tove Lo
7. Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande feat. Nathan Sykes
8. Greedy - Ariana Grande
9. Let Me Love You - Ariana Grande feat Lil Wayne
10. Right There - Ariana Grande feat Big Sean
11. Break Free - Ariana Grane feat Zedd
12. Honeymonn Avenue - Ariana Grande
13. Into You - Ariana Grande
14. Runaway - Aurora
15. Fire And Gold - Bea Miller
16. Ego - Beyonce
17. This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat Rihanna
18. We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth feat Selena Gomez
19. Catch Me - Demi Lovato
20. Confident - Demi Lovato
21. Irresistable - Fall Out Boy feat. Demi Lovato
22. In Case - Demi Lovato
23. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran
24. Comeback - Ella Eyre
24. If I Go - Ella Eyre
25. Work Form Home - Fifth Harmony feat Ty Dolla Sign
26. Write On Me - Fifth Harmony
27. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
28. Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfield feat DNCE
29. Starving - Hailee Steinfield feat Grey
30. Untuk Perempuan yang Sedang Ada Di Pelukan - Payung Teduh
31. Do It Again - Pia Mia feat Chris Brown and Tyga
32. Kali Kedua - Raisa
33. Sledgehammer - Rihanna
34. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
35. The Heart Knows What It Wants - Selena Gomez
36. Big Girls Cry - Sia
37. Chandelier - Sia
38. Elastic Heart - Sia
39. Blank Space - Taylor Swift
40. Clean - Taylor Swift
41. Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
42. I Know Places - Taylor Swift
43. New Romantic - Taylor Swift
44. Out of The Woods- Taylor Swift
45. Stay Stay Stay - Taylor Swift
46. Style - Taylor Swift
47. I Know Places (Cover) - Vance Joy
48. Closer - The Chainsmoker feat Halsey
49. Whereever This Goes - The Fray
50. Teenage Kicks - The Undertones 
51. Pamit - Tulus
52. Antara Ada dan Tiada (Acoustic) - Utopia

The moment you see the playlist, you probably realized my genre is. Yes I'm a mainstream pop girl. I listen to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande for too much time. Even their old songs still stuck in my head and I still love them.
I found about Ella Eyre from a Youtube comment. She is awesome. I fell in love with Comeback musci video the moment I saw it. And her voice is, something else. Even hearing the intro already lift my mood. And have I told you about her voice? I have? Well, it's awesome

And since I will erase all the song from my playlist and start over next year, I gotta search for a new song to listen to. Good thing I wrote some already. 

xoxo
deir