Guys, I think I'm in Love (Tribute Post to The 1975)

click image for source
The first time I heard Girls was from an unknown radio that just happened to be aired inside a mall. I fall straight to the beat, since I couldn't understand anything the singer said. That time I thought people don't make music with that kind of beat anymore, or at least not the ones I heard daily in the radio. So I searched it up. And I was actually misheard the band's name. I typed The 1879 instead of The 1975. Like any other occasions when I found a great song in public, I searched it up to find the lyrics. The lyric is usually 83 percent of the reason why I love one song. When I read the lyric, I actually laughed, not in a negative way. In the contrary, I found that the lyric was so honest, covered in a beautiful blanket of decent vocabulary, and the beat... again it's amazing. I still listen to the song until today, in repeat!
Then I listened to Chocolate, and almost thought that the song was literally about chocolate until he mentioned the boys in the blue... and got confused. Because here, cops don't wear blue guys, they wear grey. But after that cultural roaming, I understand what it was about, and laughed again, Whoever wrote this must has a great personality. And the beat, once again. The beat is not something from today's radio music I guess. After hearing two beautiful songs, I was convinced to searched up the creator behind them. And there they are

Adam Hann, George Daniel, Matty Healey, Ross MacDonald

And after, it was never the same anymore. 
Of course Matty was the first person I fell for, since he was the spokesman of the band in almost all interview. And like every other person who also fell for him, I think he's not just physically attractive, but also verbally. He got this thing with words. And for a person coming from a place where English is not my first language, at first I got confused with his vocabulary, confused and amazed at the same time. 

Then I observed more of their live performance on youtube. And I saw The Sound live, and fell for Adam! He looks so quiet in interviews, but yet so outgoing once he hold that friggin guitar. Man, he IS the man with passion I always adore. And I saw this intimate accoustic performance of Somebody Else in one radio, when it was only Matty and Adam, and I just fell even deeper with Adam. 

And then in one interview with Radio 1 telling about their whole story, I heard George talked so much and I realize, he has a great talking voice. And this childlike personality that peeks through his voice was so cute! Did I just said cute to the coolest drummer ever? Man... I figured George was so talented in producing music. And of course I fell

Until I heard Ross start talking. I saw this interview with Coup de Main, where the boys playing this card games, and I get this fatherly figure, like the rock in the group, from Ross. He rarely speaks, but when he does, I think we can all spot that he does. 

And... I think I use 'and' way too much in this post. The point is, guys, you should listen to them! YOU SHOULD!!!!