All Attempts to Define Love : How it should be

Leave the boring definition in your textbook where they belong. I want to define it the way I experienced it. For those with skeptical mind toward any kind of romance, don't expect this post will change your mind. Because it won't,  and no post ever will. All statements was made solely from my personal experience. You'll find subjectivity and selfish point of view everywhere.  Well that's why I made a blog. To write all the subjectivity.
I have this childlike notion about how love should be. Like, in my head it always comes in stages. And in each stage, there is always this checkpoint where I asked myself,  'Will you go on?'. By that description,  it can be said that I have encountered that question several times.  Even I can bluntly said,  that one question was what made me out of love in many occasions. I found that the chronological order of these stages varied from one lover to another (I have fall in love several times,  like I sold myself too easily I guess). But I believe that the first stage have to be the same for me.  The first stage is what makes it love. 
The Jump
There is this song called 'Treacherous' from Taylor Swift. It said 'this slope is treacherous,  and I like it'. That song influenced me so much in how I see falling in love should be.  Like there was me falling in love before I knew that song, then there is me falling in love after I knew that song. What that line told me is that love should be like that one time you don't know what happen, you're not sure what'll happen,  and you have no idea whether anything had happened at all,  but you jump anyway. I don't know what makes you jump. Gut? Instinct? Belief? Faith? Or maybe impulsion? Whatever. The point is you just surrender your emotional balance to this unknown condition,  where the chance of getting hurt is usually higher than fifty percent. That's why I said I sold myself  too easy. I don't do this tip-toe careful kinda movement when it comes to love. I just let myself drowned and get myself soaked all wet at probably the first time I found someone beauty. 
Man, it is a treacherous thing to fall in love. But nothing safe is worth the drive, right?