Chatime Bucketlist : #1 Hazelnut Milk Tea

You guys must know Chatime by now, so I don't need to explain anything more. What I want to write is the fact that Chatiime has so much flavour that it is so intriguing to try the all for the element of surprise. When I say surprise, I really mean it. Because for me, Chatime has the ability to make the best beverage and the worst combination drink ever at the same time. So I think, it'd be fun to order a different flavour everytime I had Chatime, just to guess whether this time, I got the best or the worst.
I'm not an expert in beverages, so all the writing in this feature solely come from my personal incompetent taste. You don't have to listen to me and just buy anything you want. This is just for fun.

Hazelnut Milk Tea : Best / Worst
Taste : Sweet /Fresh /Awful
Better served : Cold / Hot
Sugar : Less / Normal
Better topped with  : Pearl / Grassjelly / Coconut Jelly / Red bean / Aloe Vera / Cofffee Jelly/
                                  Rainbow Jelly / Egg Pudding / Malt

Note : Don't mix it up with Hazelnut Choco Milk Tea because it's different.