Spiderman : Homecoming (TAP Review)

I was late, I know. I just got the time to hit the theater to see Spiderman: Homecoming. 
My thought about it, it was brutal.
No exaggerating here, I personally thought the plot was brutal. 
First, I considered Peter here as a happy go lucky kid who had a fantasy of being a hero in the level of Avenger and sometime forget that he was not ready. It was brutal to let the kid saw some shit happened in his neighborhood, to let him feel responsible for the safety of so many people around him. He was a good kid, with stupid ambition that blinded him sometime. He jumped into danger right away, call me old, but I knew exactly how Tony felt about him swinging around kicking ass around big guys with Chitauri's weapons on their hands. (You know you're old when you see a teen movie and you are agree with the adult instead). The scene when he was stuck inside the Department of Defense Facility and he had a bonding conversation with Karen, was breaking my heart, knowing that all he wanted was a friend. He wanted Tony to be his friend, Happy to be his friend, his school mate to consider him cool enough to befriend with. So much dangers involved in the search of friends.
Second, once he was ready, once he was mentally mature enough to be responsible of himself, the movie decided to make the villain as his date's father. That was just brutal, Marvel. I literally asked how was he suppose to fight the bad guy when he knew the bad guy was someone else's father, where the someone else happened to be the girl she liked!
But this approach to the villain was something I applaud at. They decided to make us understand the villain, and isn't it terrible, to understand someone's aggression and almost tolerating it once we tried to walk in their shoes? Gosh, this movie just showed the evilness that exist within everyone, it only needs a right momentum to triggered it. 

And their credit...the credit that we all waiting for...
You know what Marvel? I am done with you people.


Just kidding, love your work always. xoxox